Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Similes

We have been learning to be more descriptive in our writing.
I am as


  • QUICK as … a running mouse
  • SLOW as…  a baby snail
  • SMALL as … a piece of bark
  • LARGE  as… a tall giraffe
  • HAPPY as … a alien getting some chocolate
  • SAD as … a mouse not getting cheese
  • NICE as … my mum’s boyfriend nick
  • MEAN as … my sister not getting what she wants
  • COLD as … a freezing cold ice block just out of the frezza
  • HOT as … the sizzling berning hot sun
  • WEAK as … the strongest ant in the world
  • STRONG as … a big long strong tree
  • LOUD as … me and my sister yelling together
  • QUIET as …nick and my mum waking up in the morning
  • TOUGH as …my dog Bella nibbling nick's ear
  • GENTLE as …my cat willow walking on my back
  • BRAVE as …my mum taking a spider outside
  • SHY as …me when i first started school
  • TAME  as …my next door neighbor  holly,scott,olivia and sofys cat
  • WILD as …a baby cheater in the roming around in the wildness
  • LAZY as …me having some munchos wall I watch some tv
  • BUSY  as …nick when he starts and finishers work

Put it all together, and you’ve gotsimiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.