Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

In the wind and Through the sky, The birds came down to say goodbye

For the past few weeks, we have been working on the meanings of poems and the art of poetry. We started off by watching videos and trying to write down the feelings we feel when we watch it. Then we got shared a slideshow about poems. We had to choose what picture we wanted to write one about. I first chose to do one about a winter wonderland but that wasn't the end. After I did that one I created one about war and for the last one, I created it about a beautiful butterfly and a big, nasty, death-defying bug. In the end, I was proud of myself and very happy because I love doing poems. I love creating poems because you can express your feelings into a story that comes together to create a beautiful masterpiece.

Winter Wonderland -











Snow comes falling from the sky,
Sometimes I am wondering why,
The hurt,
The pain,
When they all come together,
It all seems the same,
It makes me wonder why we stay,
With this winter wonderland, nothing turns grey,
I hear it in the wind,
I see it in the sky,
In this winter wonderland, you would never leave behind.

In The War -



Through the thick clouds,
Is where you can see the sky,
But when you are in war,
It is hidden behind the crowds,
When you look around,
With the blood so red,
Their lives won’t be the same,
But with their love the had shead,
Their loves,
Their lives,
All for what,
Just to get home and see those beautiful doves.
The Beautiful Butterfly -
The day was bright,
It was a nice sunlight,
With the wind flowing through,
It had taken flight,
Down the paths,
Through the trees,
It landed not knowing what was in the breeze,
A huge bug jumped out of hiding,
The butterfly was at the edge and started flying,
The sky turned grey,
The trees stopped flowing,
By the time it had landed, it was already dying,
The sound of the cry,
The look of the blood,
It was over before it had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.