Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Beats And Beyond

This week in our new Hurumanu we are doing music. I am very excited about this Hurumanu because I love making and listening to different music to find the type that catches my eye. We first had to find out what we already knew about music. When we were all talking out teachers Mrs. Hastie and Mr. Mitchell found out that we have a lot of knowledge about music anyway. We know many different types from rock and role to soft jazz, many instruments from a basic Guitar to a Pyrophone.
After that, we got into groups to share what we think music is. I think music is something that creates a rhythm or a beat that can be put together to create something that people enjoy to listen to. Today we learned what types of guitars there are and the different parts on them. Then we got out our books and did a title page which I thought was the most fun part so far. I drew a guitar and some music notes to represent someone making music.

The biggest thing I know about music is that anything can be music if you put it together and make a rhythm or beat that people enjoy listening to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily my name is Kya i am from 7/8bh
    Nice blogpost i really enjoyed the pictures that you added in next time maybe you could add nothing because this was perfect anyway thats all from me bye ~ Kya

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.