Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

A Special Uniform

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg


New Zealand Team Uniform – London Olympics 2012.
I like this one the best because I love the dress and the gray for the men goes well with the darker
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2008 Beijing Olympics uniform.jpggray.

New Zealand Olympic Team Uniform – Athens Olympics 2004.
I think that this one in the second best because it is way better than the 3rd one.



C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Athens Olympics uniform (2004).jpg

New Zealand Olympic Team Uniform – Athens Olympics 2004
I think that this one is the worst because it just doesn't fit with my type of stile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.