Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Hide n Seek Your Destiny

Hide n Seek Your Destiny

I was terrified, afraid no I was alarmed in fear. I was in the school grounds and not allowed to leave. I found my 2 friends on the ground with Lucy next to them. She said that she had found them and they had to find me. I hid a tree well lucy was calling my name. “ Emmmilyyyy come out come out wherever you are” . I was so so SO scared and about to scream. until …

I found a wall with a purple door on it. As I started to climb up and up it got more clear. I was right in front of it. I started to open it but ... But there was nothing in it. I closed it and reopen it and sore a bunny, no a person threw the door. I looked behind me and sore lucy coming up the tree. I quickly went thru the door and closed it.

I realized their was another world behind the ... Door. The door was gone. I looked everywhere. ggghhh this is so frustrating. Wait OMG I found the door . “sigh” Now all I need to do is run there. Man I love this place. I went to the end I started to go thru the door and saw every one looking for me. I am SO tired. Maybe I Should go and tell them I am ok. Man I am so proud of myself for winning hide and seek tag.
By Emily.R

This is my hide n seek your destiny writing that I love. I am so proud because i have worked hard and my mum and dad love it so much that they printed it.I think that you will like it to.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.