Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Statistics Pie Graph

In maths we have been learing to make diffrent graphs on google sheets on our drive. I chose to do a pie graph becuse it was the easiest to do and I thought that it was the easiest to understand. That is why I chose the pie graph. We had to do the graph about the diffrent coloured iceblocks that we had last week on Thursday. I had a green one and most of our class did aswell. I have made 2 diffrent statements about it. Hope you can learn something from it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Emily i love it but I wish you put the steps of how you managed to make a pie graph.I remember when we did this we had to chose from a pie or a bar graph.I you need some advice go check out my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.