Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Probability And Statistics

During the week we have been working out how to use probability and statistics to solve some difficult problems. I found most of the work really hard but made it in the end with the help of my classmates. We got to make a probability scale to help us and let me tell you it was a fun experience because no one knew what to do. With a bit of research we got the work done within a week. I am still having trouble doing the work but I feel that I am making some progress.


1 comment:

  1. Great job Emily, this presentation gave a great explanation of what probability and statistics are. I like the lay out of the slide because it makes it look more professional, over all good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.