Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Green Eyed Girl

For music, we have been working on writing our own song. At first, I was freaking out cause I didn't know what to write about but then I remembered I had always wanted to write a song about a green-eyed girl. I was first wondering how I should start when I thought of writing a rap instead because it would be easier. I found out that it was not the hard way. I had always wondered how singers write there song and how long it took. It isn't easy writing a song so when you hear music don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.