Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Carbon Footprint - Climate Chaos

Today in science we got given a picture of a foot with circles and writing. We got told that it was our carbon footprint and we had to highlight everything we were doing in one color, but in another highlight everything, we want to do. I thought I was pretty good with my carbon footprint until I highlighted everything. Then I found out I am doing more damage in the world then fixing. The blue represents everything that I am doing and the revolting pink ( I HATE PINK ) represents what I can be doing.

Here are my pledges to make my carbon footprint

  1. Recycle everything I can.
  2. Check labels and try to buy local food.
  3. Conserve more water.
  4. Use less power.
  5. Do more things with friends that don't leave a carbon footprint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.