Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Photo Collage - Photography

Today for photography we have been working on photo collages. A better definition of this is cutting out photos and pasting them onto other ones turning it into a different image. Each photo tells a story so we also tried to make out collage into one. At first, I thought that this was easy for all I had to do was cut out a photo and paste it onto another but when I started I noticed that I had to think about what to put where and how to fit the image in. During that time I thought that a joke would make things easier but then I realized that I could use the joke in the photo collage. That is where I got my idea. Out of all the images I decided to use the car, Gumboots, and the hourglass to make a little pun. Let’s see if you get it.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emily,
    You have learned quite a bit about photo-montage and your are correct that the combination of cut-out photographs creates a new image. You realize that thinking about placement is important and that new ideas are as result of your combinations. I think I know the pun but will not say it so that others can guess. Good wrok!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.