Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Mac And Cheese - Cooking

A few weeks ago in class, we made some Mac and Cheese. My group and I shared the workaround equally and all understood the process but we still had a few hiccups. I had a fun time making this and it is super easy as well as a great tasting dish to make. The pasta was a little overdone giving it a mushy feeling but it still worked well with the sauce. We had a few problems with the sauce but once we had started to get on track we went head first and completed everything else with no other mistakes. The flavor of the Mac and Cheese was very pronounced for it had quite a bit of cheese. The texture was a bit off but overall a lovely meal. I Don't have the recipe so I'm sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily. I like your honesty about the group and the over cooking of the pasta. Do you think there was too much cheese?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.