Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Culture - Home Room

We have been working on learning more about our future and also about other cultures. Culture isn't only where you are from but also your traditions, heritage, personal identity, and things that shape you who you are. I don't know much about my family culture because I don't really communicate well with them about this stuff. While we were working on our culture we made posters and clay sculptures. My poster was just a mix of my favorite things like book, walks at night in the rain, and quotes. My clay on the other hand was a little more intricate. It was a flower type thing with three petals. One was a mix of red, blue and purple to show my crazy side. The opposite was white to repusent how I can be calm. And in the middle it was yellow to resemble my favorite anime character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.