Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

What does Music Mean to Me - Music

What does music mean to me?
Music is something that has been helping me throughout my entire life. I listen to music while I am reading or maybe when I am not feeling the best. No matter what, music has always been there for me to listen to when I felt like I need a pick-me-up or maybe just when I was bored and want something to listen to. In the end, music is my safe place.

Have you studied music before?
When I was around 6 or 7 my father wanted to teach me how to play the guitar. After about 1-2 months of trying to learn, my father kind of gave up trying to teach me.

What type of music do you enjoy and why?
I like more upbeat pop songs but I don't really have a favorite genre. When I listen to upbeat songs my mood kind of moves along with the song which can be helpful when trying to find the feel for a song.

Name 3 bands/singers you like and why?
Ramz, Aurora, Why Don't we. I like these people even though they have a different type of feel because they all have good song beats. Another thing I like from these artists is their lyrics to most of their songs science some of them are quite relatable.

What would you like to learn in music?
I would like to learn how to play the drums but mostly would like to learn how to read the music notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.