Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Transcript - Art

 

In art class, we have been looking at captivating street art and focusing on what we found eye-catching out the piece. We also were working on doing transcriptions of other artist's works. Somethings I learned was how to look at the little details of people's artwork. When I look at art I don't really look into what the means and things are so I found out the little details made a big difference. Another thing is I now see the different types of this specific art. When I was searching for the artwork I found some that were similar but very different in some ways. It was very interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.