Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Music Reflection

What did you enjoy last term in Music?
I liked being able to learn to play the piano at my own speed. It s easy to understand and I could ask for help when I needed it.

What skills did you learn?
I learned how to play a couple of parts of songs on the piano. I found out how to somewhat read the music note for the piano.

Did you Perform?
Yes, I performed a mix of One Kiss, No Tears Left To Cry, and Perfect. I was reading them and noticed that when one of the songs ended it landed on the same note that the next song started on. 

Are you taking music next year? If so what instrument do you wish to focus on?
Yes, I signed up for music next year and if I am to get in I will be working on playing the drums. I do lessons and wish to continue working on them during class next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.