Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Growth Mindset VS Fixed Mindset

During Power Time we have been learning about growth mindset and fixed mind set. We watched a video that showed use what they meant. That was the first thing that we did. The second thing that we did was look at a website that showed us the famous people that have a growth mindset. Our task was to make a DLO ( Digitl Learning Object ) to explain how a growth mindset and fixed mindset work. We also made it to explain what they mean.

Here is my example.

Growth Mindset                     Vs              Fixed Mindset

I am not giving up                                    This is too hard
I can do this                                              I can’t do this
I am going to keep trying                         I give up
This is my best work                                This is my worst work

            I am fully committed to my work             I am not fully committed to my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.