Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Info Report About Weather In Antactica

In literacy I have been learning about Antactica. We got to go on a trip to the antactic senter. That was where I took intrest in the weather. The next week we got to chose what topice we wanted to learn more about. . I chose weather and climate. I learnt alot that day. We did the same topice for around about 3 weeks Then we finished that topice. For now ...

“Birrrr”. Where am I? Antarctica, how did I get here. We'll I bet I can learn a thing or two we'll I am here.

There is little exposed rock and, although millions of years ago there was heavy vegetation, today the only plants that grow are very small mosses and lichens. Antarctica is the highest, driest, windiest and coldest continent in the world

Antarctica is the coldest place on the Earth. It has 24 hours or darkness in winter but, 24 hours of daylight in the summer. The Coldest temp IN THE WORLD, is … -94.7C. This was a couple of years ago.

The temp can go up and up like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 all the way to 80 butttt, the temp can also go down like -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 and down and down and down to -80.

I think that Antarctica is an amazing place to learn about. Antarctica looked so fluffy but …  looks can deceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.