Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Dos And Don'ts Of Etiquette

For a few weeks in cybersafety we have been working on the dos and donts of Ettiquette. The classes have been working on Mindmup. Mindmup is a website that you can create tabs of tabs and I think that it is really cool. We got told to make a copy of this. The first part was to fill in the blank boxes. After that it wasthe best part. The because part. For this part we had to write two becauses about why we should / should not do what we wrote in. Icompleted it and I am proud of my work. If you have Time PLEASE can you give me feed back.


Here is a D.L.O to help you understand beatter. by the way I dident make this






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.