Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Kiwi

I have been learning to draw on an app called Designapp.io. I made two kiwi's that are inlove because even kiwi's have a little love in there life. Plus the little kiwi would be lonly all by him self and I thik that it makes it look great. I had to use the shapes and colours to make this amazing, fantastic, spectaular picture. The challenging part of this hole thing was to think what to create. The easy thing about this was to create the girl because I just copyed it and put eyelashes on it. I am proud to call this picture mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.