Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Poem About The New School

I can see the world revolving around the school,
It looks very nice and very cool,
I can smell the great new land from here,
It is like I am already there,
I can hear the people screaming and sing and shouting with glee,
It sounds just like kids playing in the sea,
I can feel the glossy part on the whiteboard table,
I know that it is very stable,
My heart is pounding with the happiness inside,
I love the school as if it were alive.

Today was the 3rd day at our new school and my 2nd because I was away yesterday. We all got to write a poem about the new school. I think that it is amazing but that is just my opinion. I used rymzone to find the rimes. I have put a lot of thought into this poem. I love this school because it looks amazing. Just like I said in the poem. I am proud of my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.