Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Fireworks Are Amazing

 


This week for maths we did an activity called fireworks. It is all about counting the money for fireworks and adding them up. Sometimes you get a certain amount of money and you have to pay for fireworks that are the exact amount you are given. I thought that this was challenging because we had to add up all of the fireworks and trust me when I say there was a lot. Aside from that I think that this activity was an amazing opportunity to find out what I am good at.

Doubling and Halving

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Emily, Milan here.
    This was really cool. I liked how you had made a slide of fireworks and how much it will cost. It was a very fun thing to read and I enjoyed seeing all of your skills. The end part you had explained what you were doing and why. Next time when you do this make sure you welcome your viewer and then put what you are doing, but everything else was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.