Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

The Hour Of Minecraft Coding

Today we have been working on coding for our digital hurumana with 7/8 Mt. My and my friend Lyan decided to do Minecraft coding so we could also have fun with it. We thought that it would be easy but as you go along it gets very difficult. the further you go the more into it you are. Even if I am not doing this in class I think that I would like to do it outside of school as well. I had alot of fun on code.org


 The screenshots from the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.