Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

10 Silent Minutes - The Traveling Restaurant

Today for reading I decided to hold of the drawing and read for 10 minutes straight to understand the characters more. During the 10 minutes, Jasper had already gotten on a boat, lost his parents, discarded his uncle's rules and gotten on a strangers boat. I was so interested in the book I almost did 20 minutes of reading, which I wouldn't mind at all. I think that I will need to read the whole series to be satisfied with the end.
Image result for the traveling restaurant











Until next time.
EMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.