Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

The Changeover - Margaret Mahy

It is a new week and for this new week, I have gotten a new book called The Changeover and I have only read the first page but I feel so hooked already. So far they talk about shampoo and wanting to be transported to Paris she thought "just for a moment I had had a dream of washing my hair and walking out of the shower to find I was not only marvelously beautiful but also transported to Paris." I think that in this line they have already incorporated not only a beautiful city but how she is beautiful as well. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.