Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

CLIMATE CHANGE - GAME

For the past 8 weeks in Digital Technology, we have been creating games and apps to promote our problems. My problem was Climate Change and I decided to create my own game. It was very complicated and I didn't get it at first but as time went on I started to understand what I was doing. I chose to do climate change because I think that it is a big problem that we need to solve. If we keep polluting the world and melting the ice we might destroy the world and not even know it.


CLIMATE CHANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.