Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Climate Chaos - Stuff

In period 3 and 4 watched a documentary about the good things that we can do to help keep our earth a nice, clean place. While watching this documentary I learned that climate change can be a good and a bad thing it just depends on your opinion on the heat/coldness. The other thing that I learned was that the world could be a great place if you just stop and think for a minute on what you're doing. I was surprised that one little thing that we all decide to do could change the world for the better. When I first heard we were gonna watch it I was excited because I wanted to know what I ould do to help this world become a better place for humanity. When I watched it I was worried about the fact that some people in this world wouldn't care about the earth and continue with destroying the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.