Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Who, What, Where? - Changes And Challenges

Today for drama, we had been given a few sites to look on for some drama games. I decided to look at Drama Resources to find the game that I would share with my friends. While looking, I found a game called Who, What, Where and decided that it would be a fun game to share with my friend. After I got with my friends and showed them the explanation, we decided that it was like charades so we decide that that would be our deciding game. As we were playing others joined in, bringing in more and more people to play this incredible game with us. In the end, we all shared some laughs and had so much fun playing with some people we don't normally work with and getting to know more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.