Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Health - Hauora/Well being

Today in health class we were learning about the Whare Tapa Wha and how it relates to us. Whare Tapa Wha is about the four walls of Hauora which are your mental/emotional, physical, social, and spiritual health. We started by reading a slide show that had a slide for each of the walls explaining what each of them was for and about. If one of your walls goes down the rest of them will go down with it because all of them are connected. This is helpful to know so you can stay healthy not only physically but in all ways, you can be.

I think that is the lesson I participated in well. I contributed by speaking up and talking about my ideas to help the team have more options and ideas. I tried to bring everyone's ideas to the table and tried to get everyone to at least have a single idea for our team to listen to. It is important for everyone to get a say otherwise they might think that they don't have to do work and give up on learning about Hauora.

My Hauora is doing well but I have to admit that it isn't the best. I could really work on my mental and physical health but I could help this by working on eating healthier foods and not thinking so bad about myself. I could earn more self-confidence but that doesn't just come overnight. This means I will have to work hard and earn my approval

.Image result for the four walls hauora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.