Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Slam Poetry - Mirror Poem

Today in social studies my group and I were working on slam poetry. We started the lesson by working on learning about poetry and what we were going to be doing that period. We got out our computers and books so we were learning ready. We opened up the website and put up a 73 paged book that had a template of the mirror poem. I completed it with the help of my friends and now here it is.


I look in the mirror and what do I see?
A kind, pretty, helpful person looking back at me,
I'm really good at writing,
And love to draw,
I spend lots of time talking to friends on the court,
I can't wait to stop being short,
I could improve my writing,
and drawing is hard,
But I know if I try, I do the best from my heart.
Image result for colourful looking in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.