Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Arthritis - Inside And Out

For the past two days, my friend and I have been working on a slideshow about arthritis. We talked about what it was, the different types, and how to prevent arthritis. We did a lot of research and found out a lot of things we didn't know until today. I found out that arthritis isn't caused by clicking your bones unless you bend them too far and mess with the ligaments and cartilage by your bone. Lucy and I halved the work but we also communicated about what we were putting in the slide so we can learn more and compare our information. I found this assignment easy and fun to do which was a surprise for I am not a huge fan of biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.