Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Cup Stacking - P.E



Today in P.E, we were working on our cup stacking skills using the speed stack equipment. We started off by stacking the cups 3 by 3 by 3 where you have 3 pyramids next to each other that are made out of 3 cups for each on. I found this on the easiest for we only have to move the cups like a clock and take them down the same way. Next, we learned how to stack the cups 3 by 6 by 3 where you have 2 3 cupped pyramids on each side and a 6 stacked pyramid in the middle. I started off by working on mastering the 6 stacked pyramid and found myself slowly getting faster. After I got the hang of it I grabbed the two stacks of 3 and started doing it all together. I started on my left side and stacked the 3 cups then the 6 and afterward the other 3. Once they were all stacked I went back to the start and took them down. I found this exercise fun because you can compete with your class or friends for the fastest time.
Amazon.com: Sport Stacking - Competitor - Blue (Cup Stacking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.