Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

VEGETARIAN NACHOS - Cooking

Yesterday in cooking class we made some vegetarian nachos. My group and I shared the workaround equally and all understood what to do making the prosses easier to do. I had a fun time making this and it is super easy as well as a great tasting dish to make for your friends and family. The chips gave the dish some texture while the beans gave it the feeling of eating meat which made it even better. The vegetables gave to food some color as well as a variety of flavors. Overall, a great and easy dish to enjoy for dinner.



INGREDIENTS -



2-4 mushrooms.
1 grated carrot.
half of an onion.
1/2 a can of chili beans.
1/2 a can of tomatoes.
A handful of nacho chips.
Sprinkle of cheese.
Sour cream/ optional.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily. I am pleased thatyour group worked well together and that you enjoyed the outcome. To improve your blog I would like your taste comments to be more descriptive. I would also like photos of the Mise en Place and the final outcome - yours and not off the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. I agree with Mrs Rhodes - I would love to see photos in your Blog Post. Are there other vegetable which could be used in this recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.