Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Reflection - 2 Week Holiday!

Because it was the end of the term we got to have a 2 week holiday. Mine started off with a trip up to Kaikoura to see my grandad and his wife. We also had made a stop to see my Great, Great aunty Barbra and Grea, Great uncle Bill. During the car ride there we made a few stops to different cafes to get drinks, food, and to make some bathroom stops. We had some car karaoke and we were more on the side of screaming the lyrics rather than singing them. When we reached the house we all caught up for we didn't have much time on the car ride. 

The next day I decided to make them chocolate chip waffles with bacon and fruits. Once we were all finished eating we went out to the town and went shopping for new things. I brought a necklace for $10 and totally worth it. I haven't taken it off since. After that, we went to see Barbra and Bill because they are getting very old and may not be there next time we visit. 

At the end of the night, we went to that bar/restaurant lobster and ordered our food. It took 2 hours for my family to get their food. and 3 for mine to arrive. Mine was the first ordered and all I had was fish and chips while everyone else had ribs and steak. The plus side of it was they gave me a free coke so it was fine in the end. 

On the last day, we said our goodbyes and left for our trip back home after dropping off my aunty at the airport. Best, Trip Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.