Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Gymnastics - P.E

 Gymnastics -

Today my focus was on the beam. I was working on having the confidence to jump over objects for at the start of this subject I wasn't even able to walk down the beam without falling off. When I started I tried to jump over nothing so I could get the hang of jumping on the beam. After that, I put on 1 cone and started building up the courage to jump over it. In the end, I jumped over the cone 3 times and accomplished some of the things on the card.

My 3 activities from the card was a normal jump, walking up and down the beam, and jumping over cones trying to stay on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.