Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

persistence writing

This is my persistence writing. hope you enjoy.




CYAN CYAN my favourite colour, OMG what if my walls were that colour??? We should be able to paint our bedrooms however we want because …  if we want to be like a gymnast you could paint a gym on the wall. I think that it will help your imagination grow.

You might think it is a waste of time but really we need a say and plus it is like a learning curve.
We need a say in our room because it is like a learning curve if we make
A mistake then it will help us when we are older.
We will also make sure that our children when we are older will not make the same mistake.
Mistakes that I hate.

Instead of plain walls we could have colorful walls that will make our room look pretty.
I will want to see my every single day and every little night.
It will also make my wall stand out a lot like a lot lot.
And well it is also technically your room.

It will make me want to clean my room.
I will make my room tidy because it would be to amazing to be dirty.
The 2nd to last is … IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
The last reason is that it will be one thing that they won't have to tell me to do.

So this is why I think that we should be all be allowed to paint on our walls. But … only if you want to ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.