Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Top Fun Wet Team WINNERS

O.M.G WE JUST DID TOP TEAM. It is my favorite part of the year. I lava lava love it oh. THEY WERE SO MEANY ACTIVITIES. It was in the morning

My favorite one was ... the wheel. It was so much fun.We won by like a lot because I had a great team. The people in my team was Khan, Matthew, Harmony, Tamanni and Andre. We had so much fun. But ... I MESSED MY HAIR UP. I was in the front and I had to push it with my head.

There were points on every activity. We got the most well a tie of the most. we got 335. group 3 also got 335. But I said that it doesn't matter if you win or lose all that matters is that you have fun. It was fun. Fun in deed.

That was my morning in top team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.