Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Persuasive Writing

This is my persuasive writing and i just hope you enjoy

is tired of playing on the playground or just on the field. School kids should be allowed to scooter in the morning, at morning teatime, lunchtime or at the end of the day.

The reason why I think scooters should be permitted in schools is because it is fun. It gives us a break from our school work . We get a chance to make a lot of new friends. Another thing is that when we have fun time it is like it has only been 5 minutes or less.

I also think that It is different. It is different from the playground. It is also different from just playing on the field as well.

The last reason why I think that kids should be allowed to ride scooters at school is that it is a safe place.
If someone falls off they would be taken care of, or if someone gets hurt the people around them could help.

So now I am sure that I have proved my point. Riding scooters should be allowed in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.