Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Choco Chip Cookies - Baking at Home

CHOCO CHIP COOKIES


During quarantine, I have been baking up a storm for I have
nothing else to do. While I was at home my phone broke because I dropped it
on the concrete when I was walking to the dairy. Now, I am unable to access the
photos I had taken while I was baking these cookies. This
recipe makes about 25 cookies.


Ingredients - 


125g butter softened
¾ cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
2 cups Edmonds standard plain flour
1 teaspoon Edmonds baking powder
½ - 1 cup choco chips


Directions - 


Pre-heat oven to 190°C on bake. ( Take everything out
before turning the oven on. )

Cream 125g butter softened, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.

Add egg. (beating well making sure to mix it properly)

Sift flour and baking powder into the bowl and fold together.

As you are mixing the flour and baking powder in add the choco chips and fold into mixture.

Roll heaped teaspoonsful of the mixture into balls and place on an oven tray.

Flatten slightly with a floured fork so it doesn’t stick.

Place in preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until golden.


Conclusion - 

The cookies turned out amazing! It has a good flavour and
texture making the cookies even better. My mother and I loved
them and we would definitely recommend to cookie lovers or
anyone who is willing to try them. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emily,
    Yum, cookies! Thanks for sharing a great recipe with us. I think I will try to make these myself and I'll let you know how they turn out. Do you have any other recommendations for baking recipes?

    Mr Tisch

    P.s. If you are copying words/recipes from a doc etc, when you past it into your blog press CTRL+SHIFT+V , this will stop the words going across the whole screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. What better way to occupy yourself during quarantine! This is a great recipe and I am glad they turned out so well in both texture and taste. Pity about the photos but phones do not bounce! What other things have you baked?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.