Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

P.E - Juggling And Table Tennis

I learnt - Today in P.E I learnt how to juggle two balls in one hand as well as three balls in two hands. Another thing I learnt was how to do Table Tennis and was able to fit the ball 16 times. The juggling took a very long time to learn but I would say that I did a pretty good job. I kept on trying to give up but then I remembered that I wanted to be able to juggle because it is a pretty cool thing to learn how to do. We used juggling balls which we found in the P.E shed for juggling but we used ping pong balls for the table tennis.
     Juggling Balls, Set of 3 | OfficeMax NZ                    A Look Inside the Challenging and Misunderstood Sport of Table ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! You have created a nice detailed blogpost about what you did in pe! It's also really nice that you included pictures about the things you were doing.

    Just a little suggestion, next you should put your sentences into paragraphs so that it is easier to read.

    Other than that you have created a wonderful blogspot, I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.