Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

P.E - Reflection

Fitness - During lock-down I was pretty lazy but I still managed to do some fitness. I went on 20-minute walks (to the dairy) and sometimes to the park so I could get outside of my stuffy room. Aside from walking I also worked on my muscle strength with cleaning. You will be surprised how much stuff you would have to move or how hard you have to scrub. Sometimes I would take my dog out for walks but not too often for she isn't trained properly and isn't the best when you're taking her for a walk. 

Positives - While my mother and I were in quarantine we ate a lot of healthy food and not a lot of meat because my sister is the one who likes to eat it. My mother and I love to eat vegetables so it wasn't that difficult to make dinners and lunch for us. We still had food like chips and chocolate but we worked on moderation.

Negatives - At the end of the quarantine we started to run out of fresh food and didn't buy more so we ate a lot of unhealthy and fatty foods. I also went on fewer walks for we didn't need anything from the dairy or need to walk the dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.