Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Changes And Challenges - Games

On Tuesday we started our drama hurumanu by Getting to know each other and playing games to get into the drama theme. We started off in a big circle on the floor with all of our shoes off.

We played a game where one person went our sie while we picked a leader. That leader would stomp, clap, wave or something while everyone also copies. The person that went outside comes back in and has 3 chances to find out who the leader is. then the person who was the leader chooses who is the new one while the person who went outside picks someone else to go out.

After that, we got into partners and looked at each other in the eyes. I ended up on lying down laughing my heart out. We played 2 truths 1 lie and I was partnered with mya. After we said ours and guessed we got into groups of 4 by just adding on another group. We ended up with the guys and Found it awkward.

Then we played tequila. No, I do not mean the drink but I do mean the game. It was where we passed on the action and word and when someone shouted tequila then we walk around to the other side of the circle and when the music stops we stop and start again. If someone says a weird word then we all have to jump. I don´t remember what the words were but I found then very weird.

Last, of all, we played statues without really knowing what was going on. My friend kept moving when they weren't looking so she can have fun while learning how to play. She got out within the first 3 minutes. I stayed in the game a little longer but got out when they went in my face and I started laughing. Then a lot of people were laughing cause I ended on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.