Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Silver Ferns Poem - Cool To Be Kind

Today I have been learning and writing about the Silver Ferns. I found out that their name comes from the silver tree fern. I thought that because I made a poem for All Blacks and I love writing poems that I would write one for them to show how I feel when they shoot a goal through the hoop and score a win on the playboard. I wrote my poem thinking about how they might shoot a goal and miss but are able to get back on their feet to win the game.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, Vin here
    Awesome job with the intro and the Sonnet poem, your Sonnet was really good and your intro told us all about what you did. Try not starting all your sentences with I, it doesn't make it very intresting.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily I really liked your poem to the silver ferns. I like how you said if they don't get a shot it's ok. How long did it take you to think of the poem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Danielle,
      Thanks for the comment and I'm happy you like my poem. It just took me a few minutes to write my poem but thank. Can you write poems and if so would you post one?

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily, I love your blog post and your poem! You have such a talent when it comes to writing poems, I wish that I could be as poetic as you. Next time you should add in some of the names of the players. That's all, best of luck with writing your poems.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Em, just letting you know that comment was from me. I didn't realise that I was signed into sitas account

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.