Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

P.E - Hurumanu

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been playing floor hockey and four-corner soccer in our class and in teams to help us learn how to be a good team with other people who you don’t normally work with. We have been doing this in the gym. Our first activity was Floor Hockey. For this activity, I rated my self as a 3. To achieve level 3 we have to show that we can consistently make a contribution to the teams scoring by getting in the game and going to the shot. I need to include myself and others in the team activity as well as to use positive communication to encourage our team. During the first game of hockey, I showed that I am working at level 3 by using positive communication and including everyone in the game so if someone wasn’t doing their part in the team I would help them by calling them things to do. These examples show that I have met the standard for level 3. Our second activity was Six Corner Soccer. For this activity, I rated my self as a 3.To achieve level 3 we have to show that we can consistently make a contribution to the teams scoring by getting in the game and going to the shot. I need to include myself and others in the team activity as well as to use positive communication to encourage our team. During the first game of soccer, I showed that I am working at the level by using positive communication and getting myself in the game as well as letting others have their kick. These examples show that I have met the standard for level 3. Next week I am aiming to work at level 4. To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on being a leader for the team and including everyone more into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.