Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

During The Week - Update

During the week, I noticed my feelings and emotions were all over the place.
One day I was happy and joyful, then five minutes later I was depressed and
frustrated over the work or the people. I am not much a people person
but, when I have my friends around ten I won't do much work but would
do a lot of talking. When they aren't around then my head would be down
and I would be the first one down and the only one to have nothing more to do.

One of the ways I help myself feel better is by listening to music because
when I listen to music I can be myself and get in my own world that I
create in my head. Music is a big part of my life and without music, I think
I wouldn't be much of the person I am now. I would probably be angry
with myself and my family, mad at my work because I wouldn't be able
to think much with everything running through my mind.

Another way to help is to keep yourself busy. Maybe work out or go on
a run in your free time. You could try a passion for dancing or singing,
just try to keep your mind busy to get your mind of the things that make
you sad or depressed. I like working out or writing poems and stories.
Writing helps me bring out my emotions onto paper and I can really get
to know myself through my stories and poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.