Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Cross-Court Games P.E

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been playing games like Floor Hockey, Soccer, and Bench Ball. We did this in the new gym for more space but so the balls don’t get lost. We had been doing this to learn how to be a great team with people that we don’t often work with.

Our activity was Floor Hockey and for this activity, I rated my self a level 3. To achieve level 3 we have to show that we can consistently make a contribution to the team goal. I need to include myself and others in the team activity. I need to sometimes use positive communication to encourage our team.

During the games, I showed that I am working at level 3 by Using positive communication towards my team and including myself and others into the game to help our team go for the win. These examples show that I have the standard for level 3

While playing the Cross-court games, something that I found challenging was some of my team didn’t want to play so I had to get out for a little to help my team get back in the game. The reason I found this challenging was because I had to leave my post in the game and convince others to get back in and help the rest of the team.

However, I managed to overcome this challenge by trusting my team to get my post and let me out the game for a bit to get the rest of my team back in. Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on including myself up to the front of the game and being a leader for my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.