Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

The All Blacks - Cool To Be Kind

Today for C.I.P (cool to be kind) we have been learning about the All Blacks. We first had to find out what we already knew so we could find out what we needed to know. I knew so little about them when I first started this task but now I feel like I understand what people are saying a little better than when I knew nothing about who they were and what they had achieved. I put all of my findings on a google drawing so I don´t have to remember.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I liked how you presented the google drawing of the All Blacks. It makes sense and it didn't confuse me when you explained what the post was about. I learnt alot of things from your research, it teached me new things I did not know about the All Blacks.

    It is smart that you put all your research in your drawing so you don't have to remember, which makes it easy for you not to forget about it within the next few weeks. Great blog post and keep up the pace, great job and hopefully you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.