Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Cool To Be Kind Letter

Today for C.I.P we have been writing a letter to the person who we respect and look up to. I wrote a letter to my maths teacher Mrs, Shehata to thank her for helping with my maths and my self-confidence. We wrote the letters to the people we look up to because we want them to know that they mean something and they have helped us be the person we are today. Writing this made me feel happy because normally teachers don´t care about how you feel but only the work you get done while Mrs, Shehata asked me if I was alright when I felt like I was in a pit of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.